Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Friday, December 18, 2009

Best09: Shop.

Shop. Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?

Oh geez, I read this question, and the answer immediately occurred to me. I'm ashamed to admit it...


I guess that's what happens when you own a house. You visit The Depot more than the grocery store.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I'm actually kind of proud to say my answer was Etsy. Woot!

Nicole Marie said...

hahah thats kinda funny. at least its for things you need to keep the house going or keep it up and not frivolous things!