Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Monday, December 21, 2009

Best09: New person.

New person. She came into your life and turned it upside down. He went out of his way to provide incredible customer service. Who is your unsung hero of 2009?


My new person of 2009 isn't so much a person, as so many beautiful persons... this Blogger community I stumbled upon and have become a part of. So many of you have touched me, inspired me, helped me, amused me, educated me, entertained me and comforted me through your blogs and your comments. 2009 will be remembered as the year I became a Blogger and made so many Blogger friends.

1 comment:

Micaela said...

i am SO glad to be your friend :)

what a cute as you are post! xo