Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Monday, December 21, 2009

Best09: Car ride.

Car ride. What did you see? How did it smell? Did you eat anything as you drove there? Who were you with?

This one is easy, as I really only took one road trip this year. Back on October 24, my college roommate got married down in Long Island, NY. I had my cyst removed from my back the week before, so Jed drove. The ride down was slightly painful, and it was raining, but the ride back...

It was warm....

Fall's colors were at their best...

The sun was shining...

And I think I smiled the whole way home...

Snapping pictures along the highway.

No comments: