Ever-Changing Reflection

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Throwin' on my Louboutins!

Did you see the So You Think You Can Dance finale last night??? SO GOOD!!! It's very emotional for me because I grew attached to all of the top six dancers, who have really grown to become better, more sincere dancers. I also have to shout out to my Beantown boy Russell! Boston's so proud of you!!! Thanks for representing!

Now... my jaw dropped at this little guest number, featuring some of the female dancers from Season 5 and 6. Mayra, if you're reading, this totally reminded me of you, lady! Between the Latina sassiness and those bright red Loubies... all you!


2 comments:

bananas. said...

Haha...thanks for the shout out lady! You're so funny. Not really feelin the song but the fact that louboutins make you think of me puts a smile on my face :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, that song cracks me up. But Loubs and Mayra...they do go together like peanut butter and jelly!